Wednesday, April 10, 2013

....randomness

Hey guys. I really don't know what to say in this one, other than that it's been a pretty crap day for me. I'm feeling rather depressed for no apparent reason, it's raining (mind you, I normally like rain, but today it's just exacerbating my depression) and... stuff. But I do have a drawing for you guys. It's the first time I've drawn a couple kissing in.... a few years, methinks.

Mark Crilley is an amazing artist. Go check out his Youtube videos.

....come to think of it, these two kind of look like Neil Watts and Eva Rosalene from To The Moon. Have you guys played To The Moon? If not, go play it or at least watch someone play it; I watched Pewdie play it before playing it myself. It's a pixel game, so the graphics aren't great, but it makes up for that with some of the best game soundtracks I have ever heard, and a truly heartwarming story - seriously, you can't not be touched by it. Neil and Eva are two of the main characters of sorts and they fight A LOT - she thinks he's a moron, and he thinks she's weird. It's never revealed if they're in a relationship, but a scene towards the ending hints at it - not gonna spoil anything more, though.

Well... this post was longer than I thought it would be. As always, thank you for reading, and see you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment