Thursday, April 4, 2013

asdfanart

One of my favourite online cartoonists is definitely Thomas Ridgewell, better known as TomSka. He is the creator of the famous asdfmovie series as well as other animated shorts such as Mr. Cat and Drunk Science. Asdfmovie consists of a series of animated scenes with random and hilarious twists to them. There are currently six asdfmovies out, each featuring some well known recurring characters (like the 'I like trains' kid, the mine turtle and the flying pony) and scenes (such as the Die, potato! scene and the driving llama scene). The characters have even spawned their own songs, like "I like trains", "Mine turtle" and "Everybody do the flop!". Overall, the series is a must-see for anyone who wants to have some good, clean lols. Today's art piece features two of my favourite asdfcharacters, the I Like Trains kid and the Mine Turtle. (Sorry if I sound a little off in this post, I've had a rough day).

You can watch TomSka's creations here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TomSka

No comments:

Post a Comment