Sunday, April 21, 2013

A leave of absence

Hey guys. So sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days - my Contract law assignment is due on the 29th, so I've been a bit busy with that.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I may not be posting anything for a while. This is because I'm a little busy with stuff - the assignment that I mentioned, as well as some other things. I should hopefully be back after the 29th with more drawings, though. So don't miss me too much, OK?? (JK I know you guys probably won't miss me at all. :P). I'll still be on Twitter and Tumblr, though, if you wanna chat.

Song stuck in my head: Humko Humise Churalo from the Hindi movie Mohabbatein. I have no idea why this song chose to worm its way into mind now, it's been ages since I watched the movie or listened to its songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment