Sunday, March 31, 2013

The true mascot of True Fitness

About a month ago, I joined True Fitness (a gym) with hopes of shedding some considerable excess pounds. So far, I'm proud to say that I have lost some weight (not a lot, but it's something) and that I'm feeling a little better about myself. My stamina is still terrible, though - I get tired VERY easily, and my cardiovascular health is not all that good either. However, I do plan to stick with it and have even hired a personal trainer - a nice enough guy despite being a little difficult to understand. Anyway, one of the quirkiest things about the local branch of True Fitness is their 'mascot' of sorts - a ginger cat (not sure if it's a Tom or a Tabby as I haven't gotten a peek under its tail) with the most beautiful golden eyes I've seen on a cat. I haven't drawn animals in a while, and I've never drawn cats. But I tried it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment