Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's not over yet...

There was a thunderstorm at around three-something a couple of nights ago. The thunder woke me up from one of the strangest dreams I had ever had. I was watching the trailer for the indie horror movie 'Smiley' before I went to sleep. That night, I dreamed about what could have been the plot for a serial killer horror movie, about a serial killer based on an urban legend. I can only remember the ending - there were two potential victims (a guy and a girl) who decided that, should the serial killer come after one of them, they would work together and kill him. In the end they did kill him, but the guy loses his mind, kills the girl, and becomes a serial killer himself to 'carry on his legacy.' Just then, the thunder woke me up. Earlier today I tried drawing the guy. This is the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment